THREE MAGICAL WORDS...

IT was 20th time in the same day when i saw those three magical words,written on

 almost everything,in washroom,on plates.under bed,on the ceiling,on mobile phone. I 

mean everywhere. After a tiring day when i came home mother was also angry with  me.

 At the end of  a looooong speech  when she asked

“what do you think? Am i not a human? Am I made up of stone?”

those three magical words slipped from my blunt mouth at the wrong time and at 

wrong place.
MADE IN CHINA“…….. (oops)


11 comments:

  1. But China Wasn't Made In China, It Is In China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, This New Layout Is Awesome. :o Did you Make It Yourself? o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) thanks.... what do you think? ;-)

      Delete
    2. I can just wish that I could get this type of layout. :O

      Delete
  3. Rida,
    I find this lay out very simple to follow.
    You deserve a "simplicity award"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could say that to my Mom because my grandpa is from China hehehe..I am half Chinese and Filipina ;)

    visiting and following you Rida ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.... its good to have you on my blog dear! thanks for dropping by.... :-) half Chinese! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Ha ha :D good one... i'd have sworn those three words were gonna be something else.

    Do stop by my blog sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Request

Pray for me.... Its the best gift I ever received....

My Likings

  • i like everything that has some life.i like classic movies mostly,and classic dramas.

Followers

living diary. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / LIVING DIARY

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger