PAKISTAN VS GERMANY

I have  gas trouble now a days... no no Its not a news... and I do not want a prescription

 from all of you too... Actually gas trouble reminds me a German friend of mine.Once she

had also same stomach problem. But It was irritating for me when after every class she 

used to go to washroom. I asked her that is there something wrong with her? But she 

hesitated to tell at that time. After few minutes there was a bad smell all around us. She 

frowned and asked " Is It you?" I said "yes! but why are you frowning? Its a common 

practice". And then I got answer of my first question to her.She said " what you did in the

 crowd,that same i did in  the washroom"

oooohhhh :-( hehehe... GEO PAKISTANI ;-)

4 comments:

  1. There is something called 'Medicine', which can be used for gas trouble. If you're having one. (Not Literally[just saying]).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was not about medication daniyal... it was about manners... toba hy. :-)

      Delete
  2. hadd hai... and all the time i was thinking of OGDCL and SNGPL and loadshedding etc etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe to kya yaar... apki tension bhi to km krni hy... ;-) thanks for dropping by Israr!...

      Delete

Request

Pray for me.... Its the best gift I ever received....

My Likings

  • i like everything that has some life.i like classic movies mostly,and classic dramas.

Followers

living diary. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / LIVING DIARY

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger