I AM A SEXUALLY ASSAULTED GIRL

Sitting in front of t.v,wet eyes,shivering legs,stuck lips…..

news anchor:  early morning,5 years old girl found dead in a
private park after sexually assaulted…..

now what to do??

just my tears can’t help that girl,they can’t take her back,they
can’t cure her soul….
I am alive,but helpless.i don’t have words to express my feelings
for that little soul and then for that………..
i just want him dead.
i just want him to be hanged.
you know why?????

because i am a girl too.if my sister is nude that means i am nude,
if she is sexually assaulted means i am sexually assaulted….
and each and every girl of this universe is too….

so we THE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED GIRLS are going to enjoy
our misfortune.

you THE RASCALS! just go on playing with us

and our dear DEAD BROTHERS! you don’t need to
come out of your graves.right?



8 comments:

  1. Seriously!
    Heights of cruelty it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOmething that makes me shivers with horror each time I hear such thing..What is happening around us makes me think there is nothing more precious then your young kids..May Allah keep every Daughter Safe from such Retards.Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the bitter reality of the society we live in :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. its sad and unfortunate that people of theze days are so heartles to sexualy assault a little gurl like that after all the advices we got frm Allah swt to get married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... very true dear. and thanks for dropping by...

      Delete

Request

Pray for me.... Its the best gift I ever received....

My Likings

  • i like everything that has some life.i like classic movies mostly,and classic dramas.

Followers

living diary. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / LIVING DIARY

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger